Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Activate Your Laughter Button

Ever once in a while we just need to sit back and let our laughter button be activated.  I had just the opportunity to do this last night.
Our little six year old grandson (Trey) had a musical play at school.
The title of the play was "Barn Yard Musical".  Trey was a hound dog with the droopy ears....

The kids were so cute and their little costumes were adorable.  There were chickens, turkeys, goats, pigs, cows with utters, horses, cats and of course the dogs!  I felt just like I was at the barn yard with all the howling of the dogs and the cats chasing the mice. 

I got so tickled because kids have the cutest way of adding their own little beat to the music. Little feet were going in all directions.   Then you have those who don't exactly pronounce their R's just right.  They add an extra little twist to the wording of the program!  Kinda like wunning instead of running...

These children are Blessed to have a good school and a wonderful music teacher.  She is so good and very talented...

There were a few times that I was singing along with them and I was definetly into the beat.  My feet were tapping right along with them.....  Now let me see.....What could I have been if they had ask me to join the program...I don't think I saw a Mother Hen....I would have been perfect for that part....

Yes, we do need to activate our laughter button more often....I'm glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...