Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weight, Here I go again!

How many times Have I said "I'm going on a diet".  More times than I can count on my fingers and toes.  I always start out with lots of motivation. Plumpy is something I don't want to be.
The first 3 or 4 days of my diet, I am truly dedicated.  Not only do I count my calories and carbs, but I eat them too!  Walking?  Yes I walk.  At least a mile. 
Well here I go again.  This time I'm going to be serious.  Gonna eat healthy, exercise and expand my walking to 2 miles a week...!!
Can't wait to give you updates.  Stay tuned, I just know this is the diet that works!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...